(update)Win FREE Tickets to PBA’s Coca-Cola Tigers vs. Talk ‘n Text Tropang Texters Game in GenSan!
Less than a week from now, the country’s most famous basketball league, the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) will hold one of its games as part of its 35th season, and the 2009-2010 PBA Philippine Cup in General Santos City!
In its continuing drive to bring PBA to the countryside, two teams, the Coca-Cola Tigers and the Talk ‘n Text Tropang Texters will be playing at the GenSan Gym, on December 5, 2009, at 5pm.
This game, an official event of the PASKO SA GENSAN 2009 is made possible with the help of General Santos City local government under Mayor Jun Acharon and PaperView Office and School Supplies.
This time is the presence of two personalities who hail from South Cotabato and GenSan, hopes to add more luster to their visit.
One of them is Koronadal’s very own Kenneth Duremdes, 1998′s MVP who is coaching for Coca-Cola.
The next one is a native of General Santos City by the name of Francis Allera who is playing for the Coke Tigers. Just recently drafted by Coca-Cola after having played for the University of Sto. Tomas where he went to college and for Pharex at the PBL, the 24-year old Francis is a Notre Damean, having finished high school at the NDDU.
Francis Allera’s stats can be found by CLICKING HERE.
It will be a chance for the generals to cheer for the 6’3 tall Allera (who plays small forward) and his team which has been languishing at the bottom of the rankings, maybe due to its star player Asi Taulava’s foot injury. If they could cheer for hometown son Manny Pacquiao, I am sure they can also do the same to Tiger Francis Allera and inspire him and his teammates to win the game.
Now, in relation to PBA’s Coca-Cola vs. Talk ‘n Text Game in GenSan, we are launching the PBA IN GENSAN BLOG CONTEST.
- Five (5) All-Access Passes inside the GenSan Gym during the December 5, 2009 Game, and
- Five (5) General Admission tickets to the game.
Here are the Mechanics:
- The PBA in GenSan Blog Contest is open to all Filipino Bloggers.
- The objective is to write about the upcoming PBA Game in GenSan between the Coca-Cola Tigers and the Talk ‘n Text Patrollers on December 5, 2009.
- Each contest particpant should be SUBSCRIBED to GenSan News Online Mag.
- Key Words to be placed and linked are the following:
- GenSan News Online Mag
- Coca-Cola Tigers vs. Talk ‘n Text Tropang Texters in GenSan
- General Santos Local Government
- PaperView Office and School Supplies
- A poster announcing the game should occupy a prominent space in the blog post and linked to this post.
- Deadline of entries is on December 3, 2009.
- Prizes will be awarded on December 4, 2009.
If you are a fan of the PBA and has not been to any of their games, winning one of the ALL-ACCESS PASSES to this “PBA IN GENSAN BLOG CONTEST” will surely be a dream fulfilled, a dream which won’t require you to fly to Manila and watch it at the Araneta Coliseum anymore.
Shoot na, mga ka-blogs!
To those who don’t blog and have enough money to spare, Tickets are available at PaperView, RD Building, National Highway (beside RDEX Tuna).
Thanks a million to Mr. Clement Asencio, owner of PaperView (located along National Highway, beside RDEX Tuna) who made this Blog Contest prizes possible. If he runs for City Councilor, I will surely campaign for him! Ayos ka Clem!