(updated! more prizes) GenSantos.Com is 3 Years Old!!! or The 3rd Blogoversary iPod Shuffle Giveaway
Today, November 8th 2010, GenSan News Online Mag is officially 3 years old!!!
In the blogosphere, this is known as the blog’s THIRD BLOGOVERSARY!
WHEW!! Who would have thought we would reach this far, amass more than a million page views, gather a few awards along the way and have time to lead an active group of bloggers?
Surely someone who puts out a first post like the crude and unimaginative one about banana cue in the city oval below would have no inkling that he would move on to be the most favored chronicler of events, happenings and developments in General Santos City!
Crude as it may look, this blog post paved the way for Bariles to cough out 827 posts in less than 3 years, and in the process, receive awards from Digital Filipino and the Philippine Blog Awards, and be included in features on television and gather link juice from dozens of other blogs.
To commemorate all these, we are running a simple 3rd BLOGOVERSARY RAFFLE.
If you are already a subscriber, just comment or leave a message or greeting on this blog post and immediately you will be eligible to win a BRAND NEW iPod Shuffle courtesy of a friend from Commerce Collective. This is limited to one entry per person.
Good luck to all of you! And again, thank you for 3 wonderful years of visiting GenSan News Online Mag! Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE first!
UPDATE: More Prizes….
- From Little Dubai Kebabs & Grill – One Special Edition Jack Daniels 160th Anniversary Travel Wallet
- From Nice Thoughts & Thrills – Free 3 Nights Overnight Stay with dinner Buffet for 2 if you’re travelling to Bangkok, Thailand between December 2010 and March 2011
- Various Fashion Items from Ehlaiza’s Online Boutiquee
- Two (2) Coffeetable Books, “Filipino Building Beliefs” by Architect Ernesto Zarate with a chapter on Chinoy Fengshui from Architect Michael Ang, donated by Michael Ang himself
- A Prized collection from Macho Mucho
- A Tattered pair of pants refurbished and designed by artist Rain Ramas
- A piece of jewelry from Impressions jewelry artist Leah Valle
- An imported ProtecA Ace laptop bag from busy-as-a-bee Enrico Dee of the famous travel blog, Byahilo.
- A Talking & Moving Stuffed Frog from Toys R’Us courtesy of GandaEverSoMuch.
- 3 pieces of photo frame sets from Pinko courtesy of Eats Terrific.
- 2 Cover Girl Lipsticks care of RJ’s Boutique.
- 5 WordCamp Kits from Avatar Media. Each kit includes 1 Avatar Ninja T-shirt, 1 Wordcamp Sticker, Assorted WordPress Stickers, a collectible pencil and a Wordcamp Cinch Bag.
- 1 STUDIO 3802 Shirt of your choice from Sarah Cada, a Webprogrammer who blogs about THE Good Life
- 1pc tidy bag tealstars,
1 pc bag pocket – cinnamon and mint ,
1 pc bag hook RGP-PH-0001 – enamel yellow fashionista, –
2 pcs claybits key/bag charm BC009,BC016
and 3 pcs claybits cel charm …. All from Lynette’s Unique Finds of GenSan 🙂
- 1 pair Spider Energy Sunglasses with 2 extra pairs of lens from the original Mr. GenSan Marthin Anthony Millado
- Bling-Blings from Fashionista Donna Mae Congson of Kikaymuch.me
- 1 signed copy of the bookazine “Franchise Your Way to Business Success” by Summit Media from Business Blogger Fitz Villafuerte
- 1 book from Gilbert Tan of KnowRead-KnoWrite.
- 1 CD of the soundtrack of the movie “New Moon” from Bibliarch
- 1 imported NY Thermal Mug from GenSan Gazer
- 1 Box Myra-E Vitamins from Eat’s Terrific
- 1 Gift Certificate for a Full Body Massage from a Spa in GenSan courtesy of Rain Cidy
- 1 Gift Certificate worth P500 from FONTI’s Cafe Robinsons courtesy of Psyche Fontanilla
- 1 Voucher for a 2-night stay at a condo at the Cypress Towers, Global City, Taguig courtesy of Ms. Wilma Villanueva, author of Postscripts from Mindanao