Ranchero’s Christmas Food Delights
The Christmas Season is almost upon us and here in General Santos City, different establishments have started launching their Yuletide offerings.
The earliest among them has proven to be the most inventive with the various exciting promotional gimmicks and the classy culinary treats that go along with them. Of course, we are referring to Ranchero’s and for the most anticipated season of the year, it has come up with a double whammy of a winner.
If you want your Noche Buena or Christmas parties to be more than special without tiring yourself, then check out Ranchero’s Signature dishes from the poster above. Consider these mouth-watering culinary fare which are entirely different from your usual yuletide food…
- The tender Beef Pot Roast at only P775
- The Classy Callos ala Madrilena at P750
- The succulent Baby Back Ribs Platter at P795
- The aromatic Herbed Baked Jumbo Chicken at P650
- The healthy Fisherman Christmas Delight at P850
- and the flavorful Chicken Galantina at P850.
Then if you’ve had your feel all all those meaty dishes, check out any of their delectable array of their famous cakes and kakanins!
- The glorious Concorde Cake at P1085 (10″ x 2″) and P750 (7″ x 4″)
- The sinful Dulce de Leche at P680 (9″ x 4″)
- Their heavenly Blueberry or Strawberry Cheesecakes at P1100 (10″ x 2″) and P750 (7″ x 2″)
- A box of exciting Gourmet Cupcakes at P475 (9 pieces) or at P375 (6 pieces)
- Their to-die-for Frozen Brazo de Mercedes at P675 (12″ x 8″ x 2″)
- Their comforting 3-Flavored Sapin-Sapin at P475
- The homey Tibok-Tibok at P475 (Big Bilao) and P375 (Small Bilao)
- Their delightful Suman sa Lihiya at P550 per Dozen in a Basket
These Christmas Food Delights from Ranchero’s could also serve as Christmas gifts for your friends and loved ones. It sure beats the hell out of scouring for good buys inside an overcrowded and stuffy mall department store along with hundreds of other frantic holiday shoppers for gifts.
At Ranchero’s, there’s definitely no rush, no waiting in line… just the dreamy thought of the wonderfully lavish Yuletide feast that is waiting for you.
To reserve your orders, please call Ranchero’s at (083) 553-9298 or 303-1120.