The Old South Mediterranean Cuisine is back! And better than ever!
Food lovers of GenSan, listen up!
We have some great news for you and we are certain that this will excite your palates even more!
The OLD SOUTH MEDITERRANEAN CUISINE, which specializes in Mediterranean Food and Steaks is back and they are better than ever!
For those who have not experienced The Old South when they first opened, check out our blogpost about it from the past by CLICKING HERE.
Anyway, according to Atty. Onie Baliao, the man behind The Old South, they have improved on the menu by concentrating on the best-sellers and adjusted their prices to make them more affordable. They still did not scrimp on their ingredients though and still utilize authentic Mediterranean herbs and spices and the freshest meat from their suppliers.
Here below is their new Menu.
See? Reading their NEW IMPROVED MENU alone, makes you want to go and drive to their address at Romana Estate II, New Mabuhay-Klinan Road, City Heights Gen. Santos City.
To give you an idea of what these items in their menu are, here is a quick lesson on Mediterranean Food:
- Koftas are grilled ground meat mixed and marinated with Middle Eastern spices.
- Brocolli with Cheesy Tahini consists of broccoli florets with tahini sauce. Tahini is a ground sesame seed paste. It is creamy, oily, and smooth nut butter rich in calcium.
- Cigarette Borek is Labneh Makbus wrapped into spring roll sheets and then fried to perfection. Labneh Makbus is a soft cheese ball made from yogurt.
- Sultan’s Rice is buttered rice with raisins, cashew nuts and saffron threads.
Aside from these, they are offering the following deals:
- 10% price off to senior citizens;
- 10% price off to student barkadas every Saturday. Privilege cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
- 5% price off to KCC Card Holders. Privilege cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
To find your way to The Old South Mediterranean Cuisine, just study and follow this map below.