SM GenSan Job Fair offers 500 job vacancies!
Starting today, October 3 and until October 4, 2011, the local government of GenSan through its Public Employment Services Office (PESO) is conducting a JOB FAIR at the GenSan Gym, in cooperation with the soon to open SM City General Santos!
The SM GenSan Job Fair will offer more than 500 jobs to the constituents of GenSan.
PESO Chief Elizhiba Valdez said vacancies are needed for the three divisions of the mall’s flagship SM Department Store here.
The SM GenSan jobs available for their store operations group are:
- branch operations manager;
- assistant branch manager;
- regional manager;
- group manager;
- counter and checking manager/supervisor;
- customer service manager/supervisor;
- Marketing manager;
- inventory assistant;
- sales assistant;
- sales clerk;
- sales utility clerk/stock clerk;
- warehouse manager/supervisor;
- customer relations service manager/supervisor representative;
- building administration officer; and
- customer service assistant.
The SM GenSan job vacancies for its support and administrative division are:
- treasury manager/supervisor;
- accounting manager/officer;
- store consignor manager/supervisor;
- fixed assets and supplies manager;
- visual display officer;
- treasury assistant;
- project manager;
- assistant project manager;
- project engineer; and
- civil engineer.
Aside from these, the SM GenSan management will also be filling out the following positions:
- a design officer,
- operations manager,
- assistant operations manager, and
- resident engineer to man its engineering department.
SM City General Santos just recently opened to the public the a newly-improved and expanded-into-four-lane San Miguel Street across its mall which is set to open during the 1st quarter of 2012. Read about that by CLICKING HERE.
For more details, contact PESO at telephone number (083) 553-3479 or email them at email@example.com.