4th Blogoversary Special III: Where in GenSan can you find this?
Magandang GenSan guys!
For the 3rd installment of our week-long 4th Blogoversary Special, we are again giving you our “Where in GenSan?” guessing game.
This time however, we are asking you two questions.
But first, here is the object of our 3rd Guessing Game to commemorate our 4th Blogoversary:
Here’s what you have to do:
- Answer these questions pertaining to the photo in the Comments Section below:
- What is this delicacy called?
- Name at least 3 places in General Santos City where you can find them?
- Deadline for the submission of entries is 12 noon, November 8, 2011.
- All correct entries will be raffled off via Random.Org.
- Please remember that both questions must be answered correctly.
- Winners will be anounced on November 9, 2011.
- Make sure you write your correct email addresses as this will be our only way to contact you if you win. 🙂
Winners will receive any of these prizes from SMART:
- Anyone of 8 unique limited edition fashion collection POUCHES from RTTR designed by Rajo Laurel. Each piece is handcrafted from recycled materials by a talented artisan from Payatas. By using this product, you become an ambassador of eco-ethical fashion, environmental protection, and fair trade. RTTR is a collaboration among some of the Philippines’ young professionals, top fashion designers, and the Payatas community. Together, they aim to create an exclusive selection of stylish social statements. SMART is a staunch supporter of RTTR.
- A black SMART collector’s edition Travelling Bag with its own pouch.