Our 4th Blogoversary Special: “Where in GenSan is this?” Contest
To celebrate GenSan News Online Mag‘s 4th birthday, I am happy to launch its….. (drumroll please)… 4th Blogoversary Special! Yey!
This blog’s 4th Anniversary Special will run for eight days (November 2 until the Anniversary Day, November 8th), and will consist of different contests for our readers. I am happy to note that a few of our friends have agreed to sponsor most of the cute prizes for the winners to these contests and we hope to plug more as the Special progresses day to day.
For the initial 4th Blogoversary Special Contest, we have named it – WHERE IN GENSAN IS THIS?
The mechanics are simple:
- This contest is open to Philippine-based residents only.
- First, like our Facebook FanPage: www.facebook.com/GenSanNews.
- Next, guess the exact location of the object in the photograph below.
- Write your answer by leaving your comment at the Facebook Fan Page.
- Then, come back to this page, and write again below this sentence, “I just answered the question: Where in GenSan is this?” at the Facebook FanPage.”. We will immediately look for your entry there.
- Make sure you leave your correct email address as we will be contacting you through that if you won.
- You can enter the contest as many times as you like but you need to leave a different answer at the Facebook Fan Page each time you join.
- Deadline for submission of your entries is on November 7, 2011, at 12:00pm (noon).
- Correct answers will be raffled off through the site Random.org.
- Announcement of winners will be through a Blog Post to be posted on November 9, 2011.
- The prizes will be mailed to you directly.
So here is the photo. Now tell me….. Where in GenSan is this Dadiangas Tree located?
Three correct entries will receive a MEDIUM SIZED-shirt just like the one below.
Cool huh? Watch out for more of our 4th Blogoversary Special surprises!
A big thanks to Erwin Bantilan for the poster above.