The Philippine Blog Awards for Mindanao Nominees

With a few more days remaining before the Recognition Night for the awardees of the Philippine Blog Awards for Mindanao on November 26, 2011, in General Santos City, (right after the Blogfest Soccsksargen 2.0) the secretariat of the PBA has released to us the list of nominees for the various categories.

The Philippine Blog Awards for Mindanao which was started in 2009 is an offshoot of the national Philippine Blog Awards which has been around since 2007 to honor the best and brightest bloggers in the country.  This time, this is meant to recognize noteworthy Mindanaoan online writers.

Check out the list of nominess to the PBA-Mindanao after this beautiful poster designed by Erwin Bantilan (who wishes to thank the owners of the images featured in it).

Here are the nominees for the Philippine Blog Awards for Mindanao in their respective categories…

BEAUTY AND FASHION

FOOD AND BEVERAGE

LIFESTYLE

PHOTOBLOG:

TECHNOLOGY

TRAVEL/DESTINATION

PERSONAL

Aside from these awards, Blogfest Soccsksargen 2.0 Co-Presentor Sagittarius Mining Incorporated will be giving out the SMI Partners for Development Awards while another Co-Presentor Dolefil will hand out its “Green Bloggers Award”. Details on these will be posted soon.

The winners of the Philippine Blog Awards for Mindanao will be announced and honored during the Recognition Night on November 26, 2011, Saturday at a soon-to-be-disclosed place in General Santos City, following the conduct of the Blogfest Soccsksargen 2.0 at SunCity Suites.

We are encouraging all the nominees to attend the awarding which will be a mini Sashimi Night brought to us by SMART.  You may attend the Blogfest Soccsksargen 2.0 during the day and hit two birds with one stone.

On Sunday, November 27, 2011, everyone will be treated to a tour of the GenSan Fishport (click here for photos) and some choice spots in nearby South Cotabato.  See you in sunny GenSan, bloggers!

Tagged , , , ,

Related Posts

Comments

1. Rizzi says:

WOW! Congratulations to all the nominees! Great job!

2. rean says:

nice.. nominee ang aking photoblog.. thanks po..

3. orman says:

yeheey! nominated ang food blog ko!!!

1. bariles says:

@orman, @Minanaoan, @Kevin congratulations! Hope you win in your respective categories!
      @rean, you just need an invite. 🙂

4. rean says:

meron po bang registration fee para maka-attend sa awarding?

5. Kevin Paquet says:

Great to have just at least made that list 😀 See you soon Kuya. 😀

6. Dnuneziii says:

Thanks Sir! Wow. My blog was nominated. I didn’t expect it to reach the official list. It’s a humbling honor. Good luck to everyone!

7. Edu Segundo says:

congrats sa mga nominees and more pwer to CDO BLOGS!!!

8. XyZa says:

Yehey! 2 from IBS Inc.. woot woot see you everyone!

9. Faust says:

Yehey! Thanks for the nominations! ^_^

10. Salamat kaayo, naapil ang akong blog bisag bag-o pa.

11. Lantaw says:

Go SOX bloggers!

12. OLAN says:

YEHEY!!!!! See you in Gensan. 🙂

13. yay.. I am so happy to be included here.. Thank you..

14. […] Philippine Blog Awards – Mindanao will be held on November 26, 2011 at General Santos City right after Blogfest Soccskargen 2.0. You can check on the list of nominees here. […]

15. […] My sister got two nominations for the Philippine Blog Awards 2011 Mindanao Leg.. and she is planning to go.. and I am planning to go with her! SEE FULL LIST HERE. […]

16. sheng says:

Thank you for those who nominated me! I am so honored to be part of the list of nominees, even if I am at my busiest now, I will see to it that I blog more often and share more experiences, and learnings! Everyday is a learning day! Thanks to all!

Murag thank you speech na, hahahaha!

17. lito says:

good luck to the nominees..

18. brVince says:

ito comment ko, hehehe… kuya avel, di yan ang link ng blog ko 🙁
    ito o… http://www.vinceleste.com/blog 😀

19. Kevin Paquet says:

saan makakuha ng invite for the awarding ceremony, isasama ko sana co-blogger (princess) ko 😀

20. lynette G says:

wow! can’t believe nakasali ang pinay travelogue! 🙂

21. Notty says:

Congratulations to all nominees! Hoohah!

22. Ayah says:

wow. congrats dun sa nagiisang nominee. siguradong panalo na. hehehe

23. fahdingding says:

Congrats sa mga nominees at good luck sa awarding…

Sure winner na ata si Sir ORMAN sa food and beverage category… hehehe

24. Congratulations to all nominees…:-). Congrats sir Avel. I will visit Gensan maybe next year.

25. Yeheeeeey!
    I’m on the list?!!! It took a while for it to sink in on me.. LOL. An honor and I am humbled (like super), and thank you. Congrats din sa lahat ng nominees.

26. Wow…me? Really? What a pleasant surprise! Such an honor to be included here. I dunno about making the trip to GenSan, though. 11/26 is a pretty important day for ministry for me, and I’ve made commitments.

Anyway, a huge congrats to all who were nominated! You guys did a splendid job.

27. […] November 17, 2011, my blog was made an official nominee of the Philippine Blog Awards for Mindanao (biruin nyo yun?). I don’t expect to win. I wasn’t even expecting a nomination for the […]

28. the visual storyteller says:

taga gensan din po ako pero di ako nasali sa list ng gensan bloggers sa local news.. 🙂
    goodluck to all nominees!

P.S.
    mali po yung link ng blog ko.. 🙂

29. Nonoy says:

Thanks thanks to this…. i was informed this was even announced in the TV… thanks thanks…. I am so excited to meet fellow bloggers…. at least for the first time….

cheers everyone….

30. where can we get the exclusive invitation for tomorrow’s big event?

31. So, um, are the results in?

32. hello! im sad i wasnt able to go to gensan for the blogfest and pba awarding…it would have been my first time there, saya sana! hhehe im wondering though who the winners are for this? 😀

thanks!

33. […] Blog Awards for Mindanao 2011 at the East Asia Royale Hotel starting at 7:00pm.  If you are a nominee or an invitee, please make sure to be in your best SMART CASUALS. Related posts:Get ready […]

34. sayang i wasn’t able to attend the PBA kahit nandito lang ako sa GENSAN. I wasn’t informed on what to do or if kailangan pa ng invitation to come. excited pa naman sana ako to attend since i’m just new to blogging and first time rin manominate ng photoblog ko.

35. […] Winners of the Phil. Blog Awards for Mindanao 2011 Posted by bariles On December – 1 – 2011 – Please wait Congratulations to the winners of the Philippine Blog Awards for Mindanao 2011! […]

36. […] November 26, 2011, at East Asia Royale Hotel in General Santos City, THE TRAVEL TELLER was proclaimed the Best Travel Blog by Philippine Blog Awards 2011 Mindanao […]

SMART WELCOME CHANGE