KCC gives out millions in FREE TUITION
Here’s good news to the valued shoppers of KCC Mall of GenSan!
Starting last May 4, 2013, they will be raffling off P5 million worth of tuition money WEEKLY!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS….
You only need shop at KCC Department Store and for every P300.00 single receipt purchase, you can get one raffle entry!
1. For every P300.00 single receipt purchase from KCC Department Store the customer is entitled to one (1) raffle entry. Receipts cannot be added up to reach P300.00 to avail of one (1) entry. Receipts must be verified on the same purchase date.
2. Customers will present their receipts to KCC personnel and register at the promo booth located at KCC atrium. Each customer will get a copy of his/her entry. Each copy has a unique security code that must be verified by KCC Personnel.
3. There will be a total of 125 winners or 25 weekly winners with a maximum of P40, 000 tuition fee package. The free tuition fee prize is awarded to one student beneficiary per winner, whether studying in pre-school, elementary, high school and college in all schools within General Santos City only. If the student has already enrolled and paid in full, KCC Mall will refund the total cost of the tuition fee, as long as it does not exceed P40, 000. Winner can present official receipts from the school and ask for refund to cover only the basic tuition fee for school year 2013. For a winner with public school student beneficiary, he/she will each get a computer education package (listed below) plus the student’s actual tuition fee not to exceed P10, 000. If the winner has no child or the child is enrolled outside of General Santos City, the winner will get P20, 000 cash prize only.
a. For student beneficiaries/winners from GSC private schools – KCC Malls will pay basic tuition fee only, not exceeding P40,000, excluding the following miscellaneous fees: Books, Laboratory, Medical and Dental, Uniform, Journals, School ID, Educational Trips, Retreat and others as stated on the school assessment or official receipt. For college students, basic tuition shall apply for one semester only and NOT the whole year.
b. For student beneficiaries/winners from GSC public schools – KCC Malls will pay basic tuition fee only not exceeding P10,000 and 1 unit desktop (Worx Challenger G2.02 Intel Pentium Processor 2020 3M Cache 2.9 GHz, Intel H61 Chipset 2G Memory, 24x DVD Writer SATA, 15.6 LED Monitor, Speaker, 500 GB Hard disk, Keyboard & Mouse, AVR), 1 unit HP Deskjet 3525 All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy, Web). The free tuition fee package excludes the following miscellaneous fees: Books, Laboratory, Medical and Dental, Uniform, Journals, School ID, Educational Trips, Retreat and others as stated on the school assessment or official receipt.
c. If the winner has no child or the beneficiary is enrolled outside of General Santos City, the winner will get P20,000 cash prize only.
*If the student beneficiary is a full scholar, he/she will receiveeitherP20,000.00 cash prize or give the Free – Tuition privilege/prize to his/herfriends or relatives.
4. Raffle entries will be electronically drawn in the presence of a KCC Representative and DTI Representative at the KCC Atrium. A customer can win only once for the entire promo. Non winning entries after each draw will not be included in the succeeding draws. Draw dates will be on May 12, May 19, May 26, June 2 and June 9, 2013.
5. All employees of KCC Mall of Gensan, its agencies and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity and consanguinity are disqualified from joining this promotion. Ex-employees must have been cleared for at least fourteen (14) days before joining this promotion.
6. Organizer’s decision is final with the concurrence of DTI-General Santos City. All subsequent advertisement, collateral material and other announcement containing the approved mechanics shall require the prior approval from DTI office and shall carry in visible print PER DTI-GSC Permit #050 Series of 2013.
Per DTI-GSC Permit No. 050 Series of 2013