“PRC on Wheels” in General Santos City this weekend
In its commitment to intensify the mobile services for the convenience of its clientele from Region XII and nearby provinces, the staff of the PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION – Davao Regional Office headed by Director Josephine Villegas-Liamzon will be at the General Santos City, Ground Floor, City Mayor’s Office (CMO) Conference Room, on May 25, 2013 (9:00 am-5:00 pm) & May 26, 2013 (8:00 am-3:00 pm).
They will be in the city to provide the following services:
*Processing of Applications for Examinations with deadline of filing as follows:
a. Teachers – June 7, 2013 (Repeaters) and June 28, 2013 (First-timers)
b. Social Workers – June 7, 2013
c. Pharmacist – June 10, 2013
d. Foresters – July 4, 2013
e. Agriculturist – July 12, 2013
• Renewal of Professional Identification Cards (PIC)
• Registration for Teachers – March 2013 passers (Mass Oathtaking scheduled on June 15, 2013).
• Request for certifications (e.g. renewal under process, as registered professional, good standing, etc.)
• Request for authentication of PRC-issued documents (e.g report of rating, license card and board certificate)
• Claiming of PRC ID (with prior request thru our email at (email@example.com)
• Other inquiries (e.g. application requirements of various licensure examinations, etc.)
In view of the implementation of the “On-line Application System”, all applicants for licensure examinations are required to log in to the official PRC website http://www.prc.gov.ph/online/application to fill out the application form under “Data Entry” prior to the scheduled mobile service.
Only applicants with complete documentary requirements shall be processed and issued with the Notice of Admission.
For further inquiries, you may call the PRC at (082) 234-0006 and 234-0007.