Starbucks releases new fun-filled Frappuccino flavors for a limited time only!
Good news for Starbucks Fans!
Starting July 26, 2016, you can recreate your fun-filled adventures with new Starbucks Frappuccino® flavors – Mango Fruit Jelly Yogurt and Strawberry Fruit Jelly Yogurt. Get that much needed zesty boost with these new beverages boasting a delicious combination of chilled yogurt and fruity swirl blended with ice.
“The all new Mango Fruit Jelly Yogurt and Strawberry Fruit Jelly Yogurt Frappuccino® Blended Beverages are a delightful combination of fruity taste in a sweet jelly, layered with the smooth texture of yogurt. Reminiscent of a creamy parfait, these Frappuccino® Blended Beverages are inspired by our customers’ love of sweet fruit, making them the ideal beverage to lighten up one’s day,” said Keith Cole, head for marketing at Starbucks Philippines.
Delight in the sweetness of fresh mango or strawberry perfectly balanced by a hint of tartness from the yogurt for a mouth-watering beverage. To energize your day, the Mango Fruit Jelly Yogurt Frappuccino® perfectly blends honey-citrus sweet mango sauce with yogurt, topped with a layer of mango fruit jelly with real mango bits. Meanwhile, the equally refreshing and irresistible Strawberry Fruit Jelly Yogurt Frappuccino® features a visual treat with the yogurt blended with strawberry sauce puree topped with strawberry jelly with strawberry bits.
All these are available until September 13, 2016 only and are priced at P160 (Tall), P175 (Grande) and P190 (Venti).
“Starbucks continues to innovate with new flavor and texture combinations to meet our customers’ expectations for the Frappuccino® Blended Beverages,” said Cole.
For a total gastronomic experience, pair these new beverages with Starbucks featured food item, Triple Chocolate Truffle Cake – a moist buttery white chocolate sponge cake with generous layers of milk and truffle finished with dark chocolate ganache and white chocolate shavings. This will also be available until September 12, 2016 only at P150 per slice.
You can also go for light but filling new core food items like the Maple Pecan Danish, a light and flaky Danish pastry with maple filling and topped with chopped pecans, perfect for a quick breakfast; Chicken Cannelloni, an al dente pasta filled with chicken flakes and topped with creamy tomato sauce, you can have for your lunch; and the Pan Au Chocolat, which features two chocolate batons wrapped in 100% French butter croissant dough and finished with chocolate drizzle that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
But wait, there is more!
STARBUCKS CARD ONLINE RELOAD PROMO: EARN 3 COMPLIMENTARY BEVERAGE STARS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- From July 26 to August 1, customers who reload their My Starbucks Rewards® (MSR) account through www.starbucks.ph/card with at least ?1,000 will earn three (3) complimentary Beverage Stars.
- The complimentary beverage stars will be automatically credited to their My Starbucks Rewards® account after the successful reload transaction.
- Interested customers who do not have an MSR account may register through starbucks.ph/card anytime during the promo period to avail of the promo.
- Maximum value of ?10,000 may be stored on any Starbucks Card or account at any given time.
- Online reloading may be done using a Visa or MasterCard Credit or Debit Card.
- Visit www.starbucks.ph for details.
- This promotion applies to both new and existing Starbucks Cards.
- This promotion is only valid for all Starbucks Cards issued in the Philippines.
So with all these starting July 26, 2017, my advise for you is to RUN, not walk to your nearest Starbucks store! Thank you Starbucks.