5 Ways to celebrate Tuna Festival 2016 at SM City General Santos
Listen up, generals! With the 18th Tuna Festival in full swing this week to commemorate the upcoming 48th Charter Day of General Santos City, the city’s biggest mall, SM City General Santos is going all out to encourage you to enjoy the festivities with them.
Here are five ways to celebrate the 18th Gensan Tuna Festival at the SM City General Santos
- TUNA FESTIVAL SALE (August 31 – September 4, 2016)
- The male is slicing up to 50% off on great finds at its flagship stores and tenants.
- The Tuna Festival Sale will run for five days.
- SURPLUS AMBASSADORS MALL TOUR (September 3, 2016 at the Event Center)
- Kapamilya teen hearthrob and young dramatic actor, Paul Salas
- Kapamilya teen stars Sue Ramirez and Mikee Agustin
- National Tuna Congress (August 31 – September 2, 2016 at the Trade Halls 1 & 2)
- The country’s stakeholders in the Tuna and Fishing Industry, numbering more than 600, icluding exhibitors and suppliers, will converge at the SM City for 3 days
- Guest Speaker is the new DA Secretary and Senator Miguel Zubiri.
- GENSAN POP IDOL & HIPHOP DANCE INVASION GRAND FINALS (September 2-4, 5pm – 10pm at the Fountain Court)
- The city’s premier and most enduring talent searches will occupy center stage once again
- Check out the city’s best and most talented young idols, in contention for the ultimate fame.
- TUNA FESTIVAL’ GRILL FEST, “SOUTH BY MOUTH (September 2-4, 50pm – 10pm at the Fountain Court)
- Time to try out the first ever regional food festival that is making the rounds at SM Malls in Mindanao.
- Feast of mouth-watering native dishes that only our own chefs can offer.
With all these, SM City General Santos is once again giving the generals more than enough reasons to feel thankful and festive and celebratory. After all, it is the city’s biggest party every year.
For mall and event updates, check-out SM City General Santos (Official) on Facebook, follow @smcitygensan on Instagram and Twitter or call (083) 878-0667.
Tagged SM City-General Santos, TUNA CONGRESS 2016, Tuna Festival