GenSan gears up for Tourism Forum 2014
Calling all Tourism stakeholders of South Central Mindanao or Region 12.
Notre Dame of Dadiangas University and the College of Business are inviting you to their Tourism Forum 2014 on February 15, 2014 at the Bro. James McKnight Auditorium, Notre Dame of Dadiangas University, General Santos City.
Adopting the theme, Tourism: A Sustainable Industry, the whole day activity aims to tackle relevant issues pertaining to the environment and its impact on the tourism sector.
Acting as resource speakers for Tourism Forum 2014 are the following:
- Ms. Maria Rica C. Bueno – Directress, Office of Tourism Standards and Regulations, Department of Tourism Philippins.
- Mr. Carlos Libosada – Professor, Asian Institute of Tourism, University of the Philippines; Author of books on Philippine Tourism.
- Mr. John Paul Balayon – Coordiantor, Green Initiative Project, ABS-CBN Foundation, Inc.
Tourism Forum 2014 will also be deliberating on the following topics:
- Current status and future trends of the tourism industry;
- Tourism Sustainable Development;
- Strengths, issues and concerns of the tourism industry;
- Tourism, Hospitality Career-related opportunities.
Department of Tourism Regional Director for Region 12, Mdme. Nelly Nita Dillera will be on hand to welcome all the participants to this timely activity.
The Tourism Forum 2014 will start at 7:30am and will end at 4:00pm on the same day of February 15, Saturday.
For more information, please contact the Event Marketing Head, Ms. Sheena Balabat at 0932-2384100.