Upcoming Daiso Japan P88 Store at Robinsons GenSan hiring
In a move that hopefully will reverse the trend of its tenants abandoning them, I have received info that a new store will open at the Robinsons Place GenSan within the second quarter of 2014.
This is Daiso Japan, the biggest and most succesful company in the one-priced-point retail format with over 550 branches in Asia, the US of A, the Middle East, Oceania and Europe. They are also known as the 100 yen stores.
Here in the Philippines, since 2009, Saizen has been the authorized retailer in the Philippines of Daiso-Sangyo, Inc, which owns Daiso Japan. Daiso Japan has branches in almost all the Robinsons branches in the country and is famous for its “P88 Store” branding. This means that starting at an amazingly low price of P88.00, shoppers can discover a whole new world of novel, modernly unique and trendy goods that are not only affordable but fun, funky and functional as well. These can be anything from personal items, home and kitchen stuff, food products, toys, school and office supplies, etc.
With the impending opening of Daiso Japan store at Robinsons Place GenSan, the mall has realeased a call for applicants for the vacant position of its STORE MANAGER.
DAISO Store Manager – Robinsons Place GenSan
- Organize and implement strategies to ensure achievement of sales and profitability targets of the store.
- Monitor and analyze merchandise performance and service level and recommends essential action for improvement.
- Ensure that all personnel are effectively executing their assigned tasks and functions.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager or Manager specializing in Retail Store Operations or equivalent.
- Willing to be assigned in Robinsons Place General Santos
For inquiries please contact:
Human Resources Department
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org